Review Your Facebook App Permissions

Répondre au sujet    sat-passion Index du Forum » FORUM GENERAL » Info sur les Attaques Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant

Auteur Message

Point(s): 332
Moyenne de points: 2,77

Message Review Your Facebook App Permissions Répondre en citant

asked 3 years, 4 months ago viewed 10,458 times active 3 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1047ssh “permissions are too open” error3Facebook usergroups permission not available for web apps?0Facebook app - Do i need those permissions?-1Which permissions I need to read Facebook App Users List0Issue with facebook permissions review and different hashkey/google play package name0Facebook app submission for approval with extended permission in php9Facebook API 2.3's new publishpages permission - do I need it?0How could i submit for “managepages” permission for the review, after app is migrated?1Facebook app v2.3 review permission1Android :Facebook sdk-4.4.1 Login without default Login button error on permissions? Hot Network Questions How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? What is the smallest geological change possible to make human evolution untraceable? Polynomial at least one root between 0 and 1 How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Can a concentration spell be cast without actually concentrating on it for an "instant" effect? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Protection of shell command with string variable What is this methodology called? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Compare two numbers given as strings Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? What is the Powershell syntax for adding and removing items from a TreelistEx field? What is DJ's actual name? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long more hot questions question feed . Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpNoticeYou must confirm your password to edit your account settings.Log into FacebookYou must confirm your password to edit your account settings.Log InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Start typing and press Enter to search . The permissions they refer to are listed below this message: ****** will receive the following info: your public profile, email address, birthday, website and personal description. that's it. .. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. I had been told by the previous programmer that we only needed login permission, but it turns out this was inaccurate. –Rjak Sep 11 '14 at 21:08 1 The permissions you listed in your original question are considered 'extended' - these are shown on a second [or third] page of the dialog and grant significant access to act on a user's behalf, but for most developers, since version 2.0 the distinction between 'user permissions' and 'extended permissions' isn't as important as the distinction between 'reviewable' and 'allowed by default' –Igy Sep 11 '14 at 21:41 add a comment up vote 2 down vote When calling the FB api you have the option to set a thing called "scope". .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . My understanding is that this requires no approval at all, but clearly it does, otherwise I would not have received the "Submit for Login Review" message. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. The solution to your problem is to limit the scope of information you want access to, so this would resolve your problem: 'Facebook' => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "id" => "762xxxxxxxxxxxxx", "secret" => "b1831068a1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ), "scope" => "email, publicprofile, userfriends" ), shareimprove this answer answered Nov 28 '14 at 9:48 HappyCoder 2,40612247 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Submit a request Sign in . Here is an example of how this may look: 'Facebook' => array ( "enabled" => true, "keys" => array ( "id" => "762xxxxxxxxxxxxx", "secret" => "b1831068a1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ), "scope" => "email, useraboutme, userbirthday, userhometown, managenotifications , readinsights, publishactions, readfriendlists, managepages" ), If you are requesting more than: publicprofile userfriends email You will need to have your app verified. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. The latter permissions do not map to the permissions in the Facebook App permissions list which you must be approved for: managenotifications readinsights publishactions readfriendlists managepages I cannot for the life of me find out which permissions I should request approval for. rev2018.1.8.28313 . It turns out that the application I am working in (I am a new hire here and still learning the codebase) actually does want publishactions permission. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook login permissions or ask your own question. Home Blog Meet Mari Hire Mari Speaking Events Media Contact Home Blog Meet Mari Hire Mari Speaking Events Media Contact WHOOPS! 404 It looks like you are lost! Try searching here Meet Mari Maris Blog About Mari Calendar of Events Meet Team Mari! Hire Mari Speaking Media Training Connect Connect Follow Mari Affiliates Learn Books Resources Training Copyright 2016 Mari Smith International All Rights Reserved . SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. facebook login permissions shareimprove this question edited Sep 10 '14 at 21:03 asked Sep 10 '14 at 20:32 Rjak 7792621 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 16 down vote accepted I'm not sure which documentation you're looking at, but for API versions 2.0 or higher, the only permissions you can request from end-users without submitting your use of them to Facebook for review are: publicprofile userfriends email If you have any permissions in the scope parameter of the Oauth/Login dialog other than the three listed above, users who aren't admins/developers/testers of the app won't be prompted to grant them (until you have them approved) The list you can request without approval is mentioned in the following documentation: shareimprove this answer edited Sep 11 '14 at 21:39 answered Sep 10 '14 at 21:29 Igy 41k776109 1 I'm going to accept this as the answer, because it is informative and points to exactly the documentation required to understand the issue. Thanks very much for your answer. When I found the Facebook connect code, I was able to confirm that we are indeed asking for more permissions than I thought. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook's app permission message is vague and unhelpful Ask Question up vote 10 down vote favorite 1 When I attempt to sign in to my site with my Facebook account, I receive a warning which is inaccurate: Submit for Login Review Some of the permissions below have not been approved for use by Facebook. .. Home. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up 5a02188284
raspberry ketone facebook spamwww.facebook email loginhack facebook dengan id numberredeem free facebook creditsfacebook photo uploader java downloadfacebook chat symbol codes peace signfacebook 8 ball pool multiplayer cheats downloadpassword para pro facebook hack v 1.5 2011facebook video call plugin offline installerfacebook account deactivation permanent

Mar 9 Jan - 18:10 (2018)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 18:10 (2018)

Répondre au sujet    sat-passion Index du Forum » FORUM GENERAL » Info sur les Attaques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation